Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wednesday, October 31

I know I'm getting a better workout this week on the treadmill than I was outside. Too bad there's no breeze and no birds. Of course, it also isn't dark! Brekkie: porridge with apple, banana and vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

I took a package of soy nuts to work because I keep forgetting to eat them at home and according to the GI guy, they are pretty much a perfect snack. So I enjoyed some of those in the morning. At noon hour I walked to the library and back to the shop (with a detour), probably 40 minutes total. For lunch I had turkey bean soup, peas, and grapes.

Hungry when I got home, had 8 crackers with cheddar, then a tossed salad followed by a steak. And an orange later.

In honor of FlyLady's dining room zone, I emptied out a cupboard we'll be loaning our daughter and son-in-law and put the displaced objects in new homes. Top's still covered but oh well. I've done core training exercises and had my flat-on-the-back time. And it's nearly bed time. Again.

No comments: