Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday, October 26

What do you think? I'm thinking the neighbor walking thing isn't working so good. It's not that light out at 7 am this time of year, either. So today was a treadmill day. Followed by brekkie: porridge with raisins and apple, honey, banana and vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

At 12 I went to the rec center for the exercise ball class. Somehow it didn't go as well as last time (2 weeks ago). Just couldn't get coordinated or something. Still, I gave it my best shot. Swung by the grocery store on the way home.

Hubby racked the plum wine this morning and some spilled. He'd washed the counter and the floor, but things were still sticky when I got home about 1:30. So with a wave at some other FlyLady week (she's in the master bedroom but apparently I am in the kitchen) I completely cleared off all the counters and washed them, also cupboard doors. While prepping seven batches of roasted tomato sauce. And while doing laundry. Being as the oven parts aren't here yet, Jim ran the pans back and forth from the barbecue.

The last pan came out just in time for him to barbecue pork chops for supper. We also had salad and yammy fries (yay for toaster ovens). Then he headed out the door for work and I washed the dishes (again), cleaned the bathroom, tidied the LR, vacuumed kitchen, DR, LR--all lino--and washed the floors all the way through. Oh, and canned the roasted tomato sauce (10 pints).

Why yes, I'm tired. Why do you ask? Hungry too. Snack might be in order, and by the looks of the above list, mebbe it should be peas. And then put the clean sheets back on the bed and spend a half hour on my back on the floor. It needs it.

1 comment:

Jean said...

The day started out sounding like just one of those days where things don't go the way you would like. By the time you got to the end, I think you'd turned it around into a very successful day.

I think it shows we're not all hung up on perfectionism when we dare to deviate from FlyLady's schedule. ;) In your case, you needed to be in the kitchen.