Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday, October 29

Hit the treadmill first thing and had a good walk. Brekkie: porridge with raisins, apple, honey, banana and yogurt. Mocha to go.

Got to work and discovered it was Monday. Who knew. It was totally out to get me.

At noon hour I walked over and canceled my Curves membership, which made me sad. I've been there 3.5 years and actually quite like it. But I can't concentrate on this many things at once, and that one eats the bank account each and every month. Weighed in at 149. The sound you hear is a combination sigh/ scream.

I'd taken tuna, 3 Wasa crackers, carrot sticks, and grapes for lunch.

Had a massage after work, and that, at least, is going well. My back is starting to hold the alignment better. I'd say there is evidence of that as headaches and backaches have been fewer.

Stopped by the grocery store, came home to more beans and rice and salad. I think there's an orange or two in my near future. And a clean kitchen.

No comments: