Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wednesday, October 17

Heh, forgot to post last night. Oh well, here I am now. I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath. Walk: same. Breakfast: same. Mocha: same. (Aren't you glad you stopped by?)

For those who are wondering, our plum wine is bubbling away happily these days. I was incorrect in labeling it Zinfandel. Goes to show how little I know. The sad thing about the wine vats is that I apparently can't bake bread until the wine has moved on to the next stage. Something about the yeast in the air. So I have to buy bread today.

Back to yesterday. I went home at lunch and opened a jar of beef vegetable soup, had my bowl with a slice of toast (very nearly the last of that sourdough). I took peas and grapes for snack, also had a piece of chocolate.

For supper we had a tomato/ cucumber salad, ground beef patties, and yammy fries. Banana shake later on. I spent two bouts of time *on the floor*, prepped a casserole supper for tonight, did the dishes, cleaned the kitchen, did my evening routine, and got a little reading in.

What I seem NOT to be doing a lot of these days in FlyLadying--is that a verb? Other than the base routines, anyway.

And on the writing front, I completed this pass of the never-ending revision. All is well.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I'm not doing much FlyLadying either. It's like I'm putting it off to do it all at once (and of course, I don't necessarily do it all then). I know full well that defeats the purpose of the system.

I'm procrastinating a lot these days.

Valerie Comer said...

>I'm procrastinating a lot these days.

I wish I didn't resemble that remark.