Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Monday, October 1

My neighbor wasn't up to a morning walk yet, but I donned my rain gear and headed out into the rainy morning. Came back, fixed porridge with apple, banana, yogurt. Mocha to work. Hubby called to say that indeed the broadband guy came to install in the morning. Yay!

We had chicken veg barley soup for lunch, one slice of whole grain toast. I was mad at myself because I forgot to take snacks to work. I did have some chocolate. Once home I made meatballs to put in pasta sauce (extra meatballs for the freezer) over tomato-basil spaghetti. Also had corn and salad. And a banana shake later.

I cleaned the kitchen thoroughly and ignored the FlyLady zone clean in favor of scrubbing the top of my stove, which hasn't been done since last time she told me to do it! And the canner really makes a mess. The canners are put away and the jars are washed. When they are completely dry I will label them and haul them to the cellar (Tuesday night).

Of course we also had to have fun with the new broadband internet, and I spent an hour on the phone walking my sister through an issue with printing out photos. Evening routine complete, I did my back stretches and headed for bed.

No comments: