Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday, October 30

Got a good walk on the treadmill. Brekkie: back to porridge with apples, banana, and yogurt. Maybe I was adding too much good stuff. Mocha to go.

Had homemade beef/ tomato soup with hubby at lunch, one slice wholegrain toast. Peas and grapes for snack, and a piece of dark chocolate. Quite unenthused at the idea of supper later (hubby's gone again): had the last of the soup, reheated some pasta sauce and wild rice. There's a glass of shake from last night in the fridge that I'll have and an orange.

While supper was heating I set the timer for 15 minutes and did Monday AND Tuesday FlyLady tasks. Got the basket under the coffee table sorted, some tossed, some put away upstairs, a bit put back that actually makes sense to live there. Also cleared around the computer (which is in the living room too).

Now I'm off to tidy the kitchen and do my back stretches. I was up too late (waiting for hubby to get home) and I need to get to bed early for once. The alarm still goes off at 6:30 regardless.

No comments: