Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday, October 12

Got up, walked with neighbor, had porridge with apple, raisins, banana, yogurt, and mocha to go. Because I have no wheels until my truck gets fixed (unless hubby's home, which he isn't...) I caught a ride to town with my neighbor.

I went to the ball exercise class at 12. Different instructor today, different tempo. Same sore feeling afterward, though! My MIL met me, we both picked up a few groceries and headed home. I did some research online, then spent the better part of an hour on my back on the floor, reading Holly Lisle's Create-a-Plot clinic on the Palm.

I was on and off the computer the rest of the day. Sent some emails regarding our change of (home) email address. Read Greenwitch by Susan Cooper. Poked at my story idea.

And kind of grazing all day. Let's see, 3 Wasa crackers with chocolate cream cheese, a handful of peas, 2 pieces of tempura salmon, 2 mandarin oranges, some grapes...Really craving junk food here. The closest I've come is the NF NS chocolate *ice cream*.

Need some pain killer drugs to head off to bed with, though. The kitchen is clean. Bleh. I need a sense of purpose for tomorrow. Maybe dig out the character clinic and poke my new idea some more. Maybe redesign a blog or two. Maybe sleep first...

No comments: