Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tuesday, October 2

Up and for a walk in the rain with my neighbor. Breakfast of porridge, apple, banana, yogurt, and a mocha-to-go. Hubby and I grabbed take-out lunch today: Hawaiian style burger (pineapple and lettuce) and fries. I'd taken peas and grapes for snack.

For supper--lol I didn't even realize that I had Hawaiian on the brain till this minute. Made sweet-and-sour chicken breast over brown-and-wild rice, also with salad and corn on the cob. I did the basic kitchen clean-up and then we went out to hubby's sis and b-i-l's for the evening. And she gave me some more of their fabulous grapes. Did my back exercises on their floor while hubby showed them some stuff on their computer that they couldn't figure out. Nice visit, home at bedtime, that's all she wrote. No zone cleaning.

No comments: