Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wednesday-Thursday, October 10-11

Huh. Not sure how I forgot to post up here last night, but I did.

Started out Wednesday with a foggy walk with my neighbor. By the time we got back home the fog was lifting in layers and the sun was shining across the valley. Very pretty. Porridge with apple, banana, yogurt for breakfast, mocha to go.

Hubby was working on the car so I took a lunch to work: tuna, 3 Wasa crackers, peas, grapes. Finished off my chocolate. I took my workout bag to work, unsure of whether I should go to Curves or not. Decided not to being as I was already fighting a headache and taking drugs for it. So I went for another walk instead.

When I got home I had the privilege of cleaning up behind hubby's zinfindel making experiment. Now we have two batches of plum wine stewing away in the corner of the living room and the whole house will have to be kept consistently too warm for me for a couple of weeks. I spose I will survive it. :P My zone cleaning for the day was washing plum juice off cabinet doors and the floor, so once again they are very clean.

We had salad for supper, followed by leftover turkey dinner. Most of the remainder is packaged up and ready for hubby's lunches. I made banana shakes for snack later and spent nearly an hour on the floor stretching out the back over the course of the evening. I am consistently amazed by what a huge difference that makes. I started reading Crimson Eve by Brandilyn Collins. I should know better than to read anything by her in the evening. I'll save the rest for weekend days!

So this morning my neighbor and I walked again, and I had the same breakfast. Really, the first few hours of my day could be put on automatic repeat! Except no headache today YAAAY. (Actually got a good chunk of writing done.)

At noon hubby met me in town, we grabbed a sub at Subway and went to the library. So now I have alternatives to reading Crimson Eve.

I'd put chicken legs in the slow cooker (12 pieces) with my mother's sweet-and-sour rib sauce in the morning. When I got home from work I put on a pot of rice while hubby fed the cows. While that cooked I finished getting his laundry together and made his sandwiches. He left for work right after supper.

So it was Home Blessing night. I cleaned the bathroom--somehow I haven't really gotten into the daily swish'n'swipe mode. Did the dishes while talking to my mom on the phone. Dusted and vacuumed and washed mirrors and watered plants. My plants are quite unsure of what to do with this regular watering. One of them is considering blooming. Wow.

Left to do before bed: get the coffee pot ready to turn on in the morning, and do my back stretches. And some reading. But not anything by Brandilyn.

No comments: