Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Tuesday, September 18

So, got up and dragged my neighbor Hannah out for a walk. Not to be confused with my daughter Hanna. She used to say I walked too fast for her to join me, but anymore that isn't true. How fast can I walk without swinging my arms? :P So it will be fun to walk with her when it works out.

Breakfast: soaked oats, a peach, and vanilla yogurt. Went to work with the mocha. The headache is pretty bad these days. The new chair helps a lot with functionality, but not so much with the head. I think I'd like to trade it in for a new one. I don't even care if it is cuter.

I took the leftover chicken paprika to work for lunch, also peas and grapes. And chocolate and pistachios. Comfort food, anyone?

At 5:00 I went to my 45 minute massage. I was so afraid she'd send me home unmassaged because I have gotten worse since last time and she didn't want to massage during flare-ups. Which I am now undeniably in the midst of. She listened to my tale of woe and suggested we switch techniques to the Hurley/Osborn technique. She said it was an hour long procedure but because I'd already paid her for the 45 minute one, it was okay this time. Well. She worked me over not for 45 minutes, not for 60, bur for 105. I couldn't believe the time when I got out! It certainly reduced a lot of pain for the remainder of the evening.

I reheated mini-meatloaves and yammy fries and corn-on-the-cob for supper, and the only other thing I accomplished (besides a bit of reading and tv and back stretches) was cleaning the kitchen and the very most basic bedtime routine.

My bathroom NEEDS to be paid attention to this week. I hope I'll get to it.

No comments: