Saturday, September 15, 2007

Friday, September 14

Went for a walk first thing, trying to remember to keep my hands firmly planted in my pockets. That's hard to do! I really need the exercise but can do without the upper back burn (that I probably shouldn't have ignored all summer in Aquafit, come to think of it.) I had Fiber One with a peach and vanilla yogurt. Took the mocha to work.

I had trouble focusing on anything again. Just enough customers to keep me from being bored enough to become productive. Back was sore. I left for the day at noon and mustered up enough energy to pick up groceries on the way home. I did my back stretches before making lunch of chef salad.

Hubby's home so I loaded the YA novel I need to crit onto the laptop and set myself up in the recliner for the afternoon. Took a break to make us banana shakes. :) Later, at supper, I fixed yammy fries, corn on the cob, and steak strips with garlic green beans. I'd also baked bread in the afternoon. Really it doesn't take that much kneading. While it was in the oven I roasted a head of garlic to make garlic cream cheese (I'm out of smoked salmon cream cheese and wanted a change).

I read a novel--Turquoise, by Marilynn Griffith, and had a couple of pieces of fresh bread with cream cheese at bedtime to soften the nighttime meds.

No comments: