Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Monday, September 17

So. Get out of bed, walk to the end of the road and back (35 minutes). Have a shower, eat breakfast. Soaked oats, peach, vanilla yogurt. Take vitamins and drugs. Go to work, nursing the thermal mug of mocha.

At lunchtime, drive home. Lie down on the floor and contemplate lunch. Get up, make toasted BLT sandwiches. Go back to work. Have peas and grapes for a snack.

Go home. Be thankful you put supper in the slow cooker. Be even more thankful that hubby noticed it wasn't turned on (sigh) at about ten o'clock and fixed the problem. Make sandwiches for hubby's lunches, double-check his laundry, etc. Enjoy a tossed salad, brown-and-wild rice, and chicken paprika. More lying on the floor. More contemplating. A banana milkshake for the road.

The night hubby leaves for his day shifts has become my *Home Blessing Hour*. I don't feel much like blessing anything. I also can't very well leave the house like this. I've come too far to go back. I muster some energy together and do the dishes and clean the kitchen. Then I hit the floor for some more contemplation time. Eventually I get back up to water the plants and run the vacuum. For now, I consider my house blessed and will read in the recliner, trying to stay awake until bedtime.

No comments: