Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday, November 20

Somehow hubby hit the alarm wrong yesterday morning and turned it completely off, which we almost never do. So it didn't go off this morning. I woke up easily in time for work, but not for treadmilling. Had breakfast: porridge, apple, banana, vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

Came home at lunch and made fried rice with the leftover beef from the other night, onion, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli. Had a very stressy afternoon at work. I came the closest I've come in a long time to kicking someone out of the store: an older man who was still being tediously *polite* and repetitive when he finally left. Spare me. Had my peas and grapes and wished for pizza. Why yes, I guess I'm an emotional eater. Who knew.

Hubby had a stressy afternoon too with his temporary crown falling out and the dentist's office shoe-horning time to do the permanent a few days in advance of his scheduled appointment, also a leak in the truck tranny so he had to take it back to the GM shop for them to have a look. Turned out to not be significant. At any rate, no progress on the kitchen today.

I stopped for a barbecue chicken on my way home, toaster ovened some fries, and tossed a salad. Hubby headed off to the apartment and I tackled the living room. Where everything was stacked that had been in the way in the kitchen. Oy. That took more than five minutes. My evening routine is done and my lunch is made for tomorrow. Though this is usually the night I do the full *house blessing*, tonight I am being satisfied with *tidy* and mostly dusted. That there FlyLady duster is kind of cute and has been randomly swiping at things for a few days. I'll run the vacuum and wash floors etc tomorrow. I'm bushed.

I finished printing off the calendar and its ready to get bound tomorrow. I'm waiting for the phone to ring saying hubby's safe and sound and arrived at the apartment and then I'm headed to bed. Better check the alarm!

No comments: