Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday, November 17

Got up and had a walk in before it started to rain this morning. Yes, outside. I have to be outside when I can or I'll go crazy. Had a bowl of miniwheats and a banana shake for breakfast! :P Spent awhile cleaning the bathroom and playing with my new feather duster. I'm not quite as enthusiastic as the folks that write testimonials to FlyLady, but it seems to do a decent job up in the rafters. Lunch was a large salad and then a piece of toast, an egg and one piece of bacon.

Spent quite awhile on the laptop critiquing in the afternoon. Made a double batch of lasagne for supper so there will be some for the freezer. And made Bonnie's pumpkin bread in the evening. Hubby is munching some as we type and has declared it a success.

Jean and I have been exploring raw food cooking this evening. Check out the pretty pictures at The Raw Chef and Raw Test Kitchen. I don't think I'm going to quit cooking any day soon, but some of the recipes I've found today look quite fun.

Now off to clean the kitchen one more time before bed!

No comments: