Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Monday, November 26

Bleh. Jim's cold having grabbed me and held me close, I didn't even bother pretending I was going to get up and walk. Besides, I'd slept poorly. I HATE being sick. Had my usual brekkie: porridge, apple, banana, vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

Drove home at noon and--being as we're honest here--fried sausages and potatoes for lunch. No veggies. The only redeeming fact is that Jim had more than twice the amount I did. Sigh. I did have peas and grapes for snack.

I got home to a completely installed under-counter microwave. Wow. I have counter space! **Happy Dance** I served us salad while the mini-meatloaves and yams were cooking. Later I made a butterscotch pudding. (**Looks back at the day--I really can't claim healthy choices today, can I!)

Cleaned the kitchen as best I could around the tools and such. Apparently a section of upper cabinets is on the agenda for Tuesday. Bed early. Sick. Tired.

No comments: