Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunday, November 18

Went for a walk in the morning and found two lonely ducks on the irrigation ditch to send flying. My work here is done. :P

I fixed scrambled eggs for brunch along with a slice of toast. In with the 3 eggs (for 2 people): 2 strips bacon, half an onion, clove garlic, 1 zucchini, a few mushrooms, 4 or 5 cherry tomatoes, and a handful of spinach. With a sprinkle of mozz on top.

We spent the day working on the kitchen, though there isn't a lot of physical advancement to report. I also baked whole-wheat sourdough bread. Had peas for snack. Cooked a small beef roast for supper, had it with potatoes and gravy (only a little of both, I swear!), corn, and a large salad. And a couple slices of pumpkin bread later.

I'm finding that FlyLady routines are really helping keep the mess from the kitchen renovation under control and I'm not losing so much stuff. You know from the: it used to live on that counter and I had to move it and where did I put it variety!

No comments: