Monday, November 05, 2007

Friday-Monday, November 2-5

Heh, I'm sure you don't want the blow-by-blow of four days. Suffice to say that I walked on the treadmill Friday and Monday, went to ball exercise class on Friday, walked for 45 minutes with my daughter Saturday AND went hiking for a bit. Spent Friday aft to Saturday evening with daughter and SIL (hubby was fixing their car), saw my mother, sister, and great-niece briefly.

Sunday was ALL morning at the church: 8:30 for worship team practice, visiting (during Sunday School!) and on into church. I spent awhile in the nursery during the sermon, lying down and listening in there. Really, I could have been at the sound booth in seconds had something gone wrong.

Hubby left Sunday after supper for the apartment and so I spent my evening *blessing my house* as FlyLady says. Blessing myself is more like it. I'm getting quite used to a tidier space and it makes me antsy when too much is messy. I've been keeping up with the kitchen daily and everything else has been much improved. We just won't talk about my entryway. I mean, I know it will have to be dealt with some day but I'm just not ready to go there. It needs a lot of help with basic storage solutions.

I've been doing my back time daily and mostly eating well, though it hasn't all been exactly under my control. But...I'm not perfect even when it IS under my control.

FlyLady's habit for November is menu planning. Does she have my number or what.

This weekend I've read The Restorer's Son by Sharon Hinck and Boo! by Rene Gutteridge.

No comments: