Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday, November 23

Yay me, I made it up for the treadmill today. Had breakfast: porridge, apple, banana, vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

Hubby picked me up from work at 12 and we drove to the next town over, hoping to get our passports processed there. Again, much too long a line for our timeframe. Gotta huck those applications in the mail, come Monday. Enough is enough! We grabbed a pizza-by-the-slice cause we were in a hurry (not the greatest lunch). Got some Christmas shopping done. Hubby went on up to the apartment to work and I caught a ride back home with his folks, who'd had appointments there today.

Had a sandwich, then a leftover turkey dinner from the other day. Some peas and grapes. After I finished reading Tahn by L.A. Kelly, I read my nano '05 novel. Yes, all 52K of it. It's all Jean's fault cause she made me remember it. And now I'm dying of curiosity what she thinks of it. No pressure timewise, but have you read it YET? :P And I was going to go to bed early, too. haha.

4 comments:

Jean said...

I promise. After I write 11,000 more words, I'll read it. That's going to be my treat for finishing NaNo this year -- that and hubby's visit that starts on the 29th.

My goal is to finish NaNo by Sunday night.

Valerie Comer said...

Sad of me, that blatant beg, when the day before I told you to take a year for the reading...

Sigh. (But thanks)

Jean said...

:) I understand. Only 7,000 words to go. I'm getting closer...

Valerie Comer said...

Wow! You are zooming right along. GoJeanGo!