Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday, November 15

I actually dragged myself out of bed for a 35 treadmill this morning. And after less than seven hours sleep. Huzzah. Had brekkie: porridge with apple, banana, vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

Snow to go, too. Bleh. The roads were slimey this morning. Hubby met me for lunch; we checked out a newish restaurant. I had steak and potato soup that was really nice (I left about half the potatoes) and a chicken and monterey jack melt on garlic toast. And I stole a few of hubby's fries and gravy! I'd taken peas and grapes for snack. And a piece of chocolate.

He went on up to work. I came home after work and had the leftover chicken wings and fries from last night and a couple oranges. Printed off quite a bit of the family calendar. My printer has decided it would like me to hand-feed the second side of every page. Tedious, that.

Oh! I'd ordered the Flylady duster and scrubber thingie and they came today. It really is quite a cool duster. Maybe I'll even go on a dust bunny hunt this weekend.

I've been reading Auralia's Colors and quite enjoying it.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I didn't want the scrubbie to come while I was out of town, so I waited. Now they're sold out! They better get more.