Thursday, July 26, 2007

Tuesday & Wednesday July 24-25

These two days were odd ones in my little world due to taking a day off to meet my sister's plane at the nearest American airport. And I didn't make the best choices for food, either. The stats?

Tuesday morning I went to Curves for a workout before work. Breakfast was soaked oats, fruit salad, vanilla yogurt and a mocha-to-to. By the way, I make my own mocha with a hot chocolate mix in coffee, no whipped cream. The easy cheater way. For lunch I had brought tuna (1/2 fat mayo, pickle), 3 Wasa crackers, peas, and grapes. I bought and ate a bag of chips. I knew I'd have to report it the whole time I stood in line and ate it and I still did it. :( Chocolate later.

I hit the road right after work and soon after I crossed the border met major road construction so I was late getting to the town I'd intended to stop at. I had to check something at WalMart for hubby and knew there were a couple of fast food places and gas stations at that corner. One of them would have to do. So it was a Burger King Double Stacker (no fries or pop), 2 cookies. Fueled up and back on the road. Met my sister's plane at 10:37 and drove us to her friend's place for the night (international border closed--3.5 hour drive, anyway.)

In the morning I took the lady's puppy for a walk, 14 or 15 blocks, before we went out for breakfast. My sis and I split a Perkins french toast (who needs FIVE pieces???) and a fruit salad. Got a mocha. I need those, you know! Then we were on the road back to Canada. We arrived in the town where my mom lives about 1:00 and went out for lunch, again splitting two meals, so I had two kinds of grilled focacia sandwich, a few chips, and some carrot sticks. And another mocha, this one iced. Left my sis there and headed home, arriving about 8pm and starving. Zapped three ready-made burritos (salsa, nf sour cream) and had a banana shake later.

I was pretty tired but still wanted to do some of the FlyLady routines and spent 15 minutes hand watering parts of my garden. I was happy I'd left the kitchen and bathroom clean when I'd left the day before! So it was a matter of tidying my supper dishes (and the containers from Tuesday's lunch) and preparing my workout bag and meals for morning.

Good to be home. Wish I could sleep better. Wish it would COOL OFF.

No comments: