Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tuesday, July 3

So, today's journal.

I went to Curves at noon today, not before work. But that was before I made the decision to set the alarm for 6:30 on work days and go in before work. So at least I exercised, right?

I currently weigh 142#. My all-time low (October '06) was 134#. I'd like to live around 130#. My weight fluctuates a lot with my menstrual cycle, and THAT is out of whack as I approach menopause. So maybe I need to be happy with generalities. But in general, I still weigh a bit more than I want to.

Last night I went to bed with a clean kitchen. I still have to do that tonight, but I will. There's not much to do.

Today's food:
Breakfast:
1 cup of fruit salad with Fiber One cereal (half a cup?) and a big blop of sugar-free fat-free vanilla yogurt.
1 mug homemade mocha

Lunch:
tuna salad made from one can tuna in broth, half-fat mayo and a pickle
3 Wasa high fiber crackers
a handful of snap peas
an apple

Snack:
2 pieces of dark chocolate

Supper:
1/2 cup wild rice blend
meatballs in home-made BBQ sauce (too high in sugar, maybe?)
1 cup of tossed salad with 2 cherry tomatoes and half-fat Ranch, sunflower seeds and almonds
2 glasses skim milk

Planned bedtime snack:
Banana milkshake (1 banana, a couple scoops of non-fat, sugar free chocolate ice cream, a blop of vanilla yogurt, skim milk)

I need to figure out what is for lunch and supper tomorrow. I picked up fresh local fruit after work today and need to prep the fruit salad I will eat the next few mornings.

That's it, folks.

No comments: