Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday, July 28

This Saturday morning started out with a 60 minute bike ride which was fun. Had my usual breakfast when I got home: raspberries, soaked oats, vanilla yogurt, mocha.

Ran the vacuum through the main floor and did a quick clean-up of the laundry area in preparation for doing today's wash (which is nearly done as we speak, two loads put away and two still in progress). Hubby's rotation put him home just before noon today.

I made a salad called Glory Bowl for lunch (brown rice, greens, beets, carrots, almonds, and a homemade tahini dressing) and spent much of the afternoon reading. Went to town and picked up some groceries as well as writable DVDs so that one of these days I can back up all the photos on the computer. You never know, the beast is three years old and has glitches here and there. Had a couple pieces of toast (margarine) late afternoon as we were going to go to the beach but we decided against going after all.

I made shishkebabs for supper (beef, zucchini, red peppers, mushrooms) and peaches, yogurt and All-Bran for dessert.

The garden is watered and I did some pruning and weeding. The kitchen is clean.

No comments: