Friday, July 13, 2007

Thursday July 12 to Friday noon

We're headed off camping for the weekend and I hang my head as I announce that I bought junk food that has my name on it, not just hubby's. Ah well. I'd bought it before I weighed in at Curves Thursday morning--and I'm up to 143#. Sheesh. Really I've been working hard. Must look at food again. After the weekend, apparently.

Breakfast both days, the usual: fruit salad, fiber one, vanilla yogurt, mocha. Probably I should be having oatmeal instead of the cereal. **Makes note for next week.

Lunch yesterday: two pieces of left-over pizza, followed by peas and fruit salad with yogurt.

Quick swim after work. *SO* hot. Must cool down. Supper: 6 ounce steak with stir-fried veggies (zucchini, onions, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes).

The kitchen is clean but my *extra* work was cleaning out the truck for the weekend camping getaway, and hauling gear to the camper.

We had a banana shake later.

Aquafit this morning. Love the cool water.

Off for camping shortly, see you next week!

No comments: