Friday, August 31, 2007

Thursday, August 30

Thursday...I went for a walk/jog in the morning, 35 minutes. I haven't been doing that the past few months at all and don't know if that has anything to do with my weight issues this summer. Breakfast: soaked oats, cherries & peaches, vanilla yogurt. Mocha. Did my FlyLady morning routines.

At lunch we had chef salad. After work I did a quick swipe of the kitchen before we went out for our anniversary dinner. We went out for Chinese--ate too much--had a glass of wine.

Which STILL didn't prepare me for Friday morning, going to Curves and weighing in at 147. I am absolutely freaking out here, I've gained five pounds THIS MONTH.

Making a doctor's appointment. If there's more to this than meets the eye (a little attempt at humor there) then I'd like to know about it.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Good luck. I hate the five pound gain. The only thing worse than that is the ten pound gain.

I did a walk/run this morning, and was pleasantly surprised to be able to run nearly normally for about the first 220 yards. With my knees, I feel more like Herman Munster when I try to run. Maybe I can get better at it. Herman Munster caught up with me for the rest of the session, but for at least a little while...

Valerie Comer said...

Thanks, Jean. Give the Munster a kick in the rear, will you? :P