Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wednesday & Thursday, Dec 12 & 13

Getting back into the habit of blogging seems to be difficult! :P Wednesday I made it up for a good walk on the treadmill, walking 2 miles in 35 minutes with intervals. We're out of bananas the right amount of ripe, so my morning porridge had apples and canned peaches in it--wooo watch me live dangerously. Still vanilla yogurt. Still mocha to go.

Hubby met me in town for lunch. I had falafel and pita with a tossed salad, a pretty good lunch. I'd taken grapes to eat at work, and 2 crackers with salmon cream cheese (thinking I'd be on my own for lunch). A piece of chocolate later.

The kitchen is a disaster again (renovation disaster) so I made room to do rice in the cooker and make a pineapple based sweet and sour with ground beef and spinach.

I'd been forgetting my back stretches some lately but made sure to do them Wednesday night.

This morning I got a shorter walk on the treadmill but decided to do it when I woke up even though I could only walk 20 minutes. Still did one mile, which I suppose is better than no miles. Breakfast: porridge with apple, vanilla yogurt. Mocha to go.

Flat-out busy at work today. The water pump for the car finally arrived and hubby spent the day doing that, so I took tuna and crackers to work for lunch, grapes, and two oranges. He was going to put a ham in the oven for supper but forgot. I made patties from ground pork, baked potatoes, and Greek salad.

The kitchen is now clean and the dishwasher is running. I'll be doing my stretches in a bit. When hubby comes in from changing the oil on the car I understand we'll be installing the range hood. I also thought that yesterday!

No comments: