Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday, December 10

So I managed to drag my carcass out of bed at 6:45 and hit the treadmill for the first time in a couple of weeks. Just so's you know, it's still totally and completely dark when I get OFF the treadmill. Two weeks till the days start getting longer again. I'm finding it hard this year.

Next up was breakfast: porridge with apple, banana, vanilla yogurt. Took mocha to work. Ran errands at my lunch hour. I ate black bean soup, leftover Greek salad, grapes, and an orange. A piece of chocolate at 4 (only civilized!)

Got home and fixed shrimp and broccoli. I was still hungry so I pulled spaghetti and meatballs out of the freezer. I've cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom and done my back stretches (which I also ignored while I was sick.)

Early to bed would be good. Hubby is home on days off again starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We're stalled, too. We've had freezing rain for four or five days. I'm not taking a chance on slippery sidewalks in the dark. I started looking at exercise equipment online. :)