Sunday, December 09, 2007

Sunday, December 9

Look at that, a two week holiday to be sick in. I've been recuperated(ish) for the past four or five days but haven't gotten back into the swing of things on this blog.

I've posted all my kitchen renovation/ house cleaning/ vehicle woes over on my other blog. Here, suffice to say that I have not been FlyLadying on a regular basis for...a month or more? It showed. Though I'd still have had a massive cleanup this weekend after ripping out a ceiling, I think it would have helped if I'd been keeping things up to date. It would have been less overwhelming anyway. I think I need to do a modified FlyLady the next couple weeks to make sure things are up to speed before the hordes descend for Christmas week.

I'd intended to go to the ball exercise class on Friday but apparently the rest of the sessions have been canceled and I'm not sure why. Then I thought I'd go for a walk when I got home (being as it was a sunny, if cold, afternoon) but the sight of the kitchen squashed that idea. Hubby needed help with the potlights anyway.

So Saturday and Sunday I started each day with a walk outside. I'm slower than I used to be. :( Both days it was about minus 8 (20 degrees Fahrenheit) and too early to be sunlit.

Today I've eaten: an orange, toast & scrambled eggs (with bacon, onion, mushrooms, zucchini, asiago cheese), a pomegranate, a banana shake, a bowl of chili (with corn). Sadly, I think this was a GOOD day for eating well compared to the past couple weeks.

Now I need to fix my lunch for tomorrow and put the slipcovers back on the couch. I've also been neglecting my flat-on-the-back time, so maybe I'll do that and then head for bed early. Now there's an idea.

No comments: