Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday, December 11

Couldn't seem to get up for the treadmill this morning. :( Not only that, but I didn't even have enough time to eat breakfast at home, but cooked my porridge (etc) and took it to work. Along with the mocha.

I walked some on my noon hour but not enough to get my heart rate up. I bought a sandwich for lunch: ham, cheese, lots of sprouts and tomatoes on whole wheat. A piece of chocolate later.

For supper I fixed a spinach salad, yammy fries, and a beef steak. Later a banana shake. Spent my *extra* time in the evening working on the calendar for the other side of the family. I now have 7 pages done and am waiting for some of the input for the other 5. Hubby's home now for a few days. We'll see how it goes with the car and the kitchen.

No comments: