Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Tuesday/Wednesday January 8/9

A very organized Tuesday in which I remembered to take a lunch to work but forgot to make a mocha. And of course still didn't work out. And the customers rediscovered that we're open again. And the weather, and therefore the roads, were nasty again.

Breakfast: shredded wheat and a banana. BOUGHT a mocha!
Lunch: tuna (cats fought over the juices in the morning, poor things), Wasa crackers, carrots, 2 oranges
Supper: Salad, baked beans. 4 Hershey kisses! :P

After I had cleaned up the kitchen (right down to shining the sink, woohoo!--and the container cupboard is still organized), I tackled the upstairs. Stripped the spare bed and started the laundry. Got all the Christmas decorations out of my closet (again) and packed all the random stacked stuff into them, put them back full.

Ran the beyootifull flylady duster over the upstairs, then the vacuum. Brought the garbage downstairs (mostly a bag of used giftwrap that had somehow been treated like gold, and receipts for Christmas gifts that didn't need to be kept now that they weren't duplicates or whatever.)

It was nice going to bed in a relatively uncluttered room.

Today: still having trouble getting rolling in the morning, so another breakfast of shredded wheat and a banana. I did remember to make (and take) my mocha though. But forgot the lunch. Sigh. I grabbed a sandwich in town (lots of sprouts, that's good, right? :P) I had a few cashews and a piece of chocolate. Supper: a pork chop and fries, salad, 2 banana muffins, and an orange.

I still have the kitchen to tidy, which will only take a few minutes. Flylady wants me to consider my small appliances. I think I'm ahead of her. Cleaned the coffeepot on Monday (it was BAD), did the toaster crumbs last week, and the microwave is good. I even cleaned the glass on the toaster oven recently. So I'm pretending I did today's mission.

Hubby's on his way home as we speak, six days off now, then two more day shifts, then DONE at the mines. Yay! (And the roads look pretty decent today too.)

And the new arm for my glasses arrived again, so we'll go up Friday and hope this one works. Patience.

No comments: