Saturday, February 24, 2007

Update

Blogger was being blogger and wouldn't let me post earlier, so I just got the last post up (that I wrote several hours ago).

I am never taking that sleeping pill again. Please and thank you. 17 hours after taking the nasty pill, THAT TASTE is still strong. I cannot drink a glass of water without spewing it in the sink. I have never tasted chemical waste but I have a good imagination. I believe I've met it.

Furthermore, I am still not in complete control of my limbs. I drove to town this morning (for needed groceries and more cold/ flu drugs--Jim has it now) and that was stupid. It was like taking a remote controlled robot for a test drive.

There are choices in life. I can choose to try to sleep naturally. Or I can take this dratted pill, sleep, have a vile taste (apparently all day) and a woozy body and brain. Easy choice. Where can toxic waste be safely buried? My body will not be the place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you Valerie. AMBIEN! That's what I take for my occasional sleepless nights. One little magic pill and I sleep like a baby for 6 - 7 hrs per night. No hangover when I wake up, no yucky taste in my mouth. Love the stuff. Take it maybe once every other month for a few days and I'm good to go.

Valerie Comer said...

I'll keep that in mind, Tina! Thanks. Don't know if it is available here--is it over-the-counter? Or what?